Re: [snapshot/master] Use SHA1.file().hexdigest, because ruby calculates the SHA1 wrong on large input otherwise (#668294)

Thank you Peter for a very detailed reply -- I will try to follow your
instructions some time and fix all those up.  I think I know the victims
-- we do have files > 530m (virtual machine appliance images :-/). Good
news is that we should have copies of those still available ;)