Re: zh_HK.Big5 locale

On Thu, Jan 06, 2000 at 02:24:35PM +0800, hashao wrote:
> Hello 懒懒猎人,
> Thursday, January 06, 2000, 12:21:48 PM, you wrote:
> 鞣 Hello everyone,
> 鞣 I have prepared a Hong Kong locale definition. It's available at:
> 鞣         http://spacehunt.e-fever.dhs.org/hklocale.tar.gz
> Great to hear that!

  糟糕,避无可避,今次想偷懒也不行。是时候再包新版的 locale-zh
了。(我可以偷赖几天吗?  ^_^)

  虽然 new-maintainer 尚未重开,但有兴趣作 Debian 中文软件维护的朋友,
请往下面填写资料,也许 Anthony Wong 和我可以 "sponsor" 您们。 ^_^

	http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/sponsor/

  (唉,东东,你包了几天的 .deb 就喊累,真没有耐力!真失败! ^_^)

					东东

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada

--
[ This mail was originally sent to  debian-chinese@lists.debian.org ]
[ and was forwarded to this list automatically. Big5 characters are ]