Re: dh_installcatalogs for XML and XML registered sgml-data available

Mark Johnson <mrj@debian.org> writes:

> Maybe we ought to think about splitting the XML stuff off into an
> xml-data package that provides the base infrastructure files.

Well, what I'm going to do first is to try to put XML materials in the
right place (/usr/share/xml), but continue to provide both core SGML
and XML materials in the single sgml-data package.

However, if consensus requires, I can moreover rework it so the
sgml-data source packages produces the binary packages 'sgml-data' and
'xml-data'.

However, being lazy, and being backlogged, I'm going to leave it at
status quo.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@debian.org.....<URL:http://www.debian.org/>