Re: DocBook/SGML tools broken?

Roger Leigh wrote:

>I hope it's appropriate to ask this here.  Are the DocBook/SGML/jade
>tools functional currently in Debian (testing and unstable)?  I ask
>because they recently broke in my testing and unstable installations:

I noticed that I had to change my stylesheets (i.e., the ones that
'import' the docbook stylesheets) when the docbook-xsl package got
upgraded a few weeks ago.  One thing I had to do was to add a line
that said:
  <xsl:param name="using.chunker" select="1"/>
to my stylesheet that was supposed to generate chunky output.

I also noticed that the table-of-contents generation for qandaset's
seems to have changed.  I can't remember exactly what adjustments I made
to compensate for that, but can try to figure it out later this week
if you haven't discovered the answer by then.

Susan Kleinmann