Re: ITP: lib-arbortext-java -- sgml catalog classes for xslt

/ Ian Zimmerman <itz@speakeasy.org> was heard to say:
| Norm> -x names the parser class for XML documents, -y names the parser
| Norm> class for stylesheets, and -r names the URIResolver class.
|
| OK, I located the option documentation; it is hiding in
| using-xsl.html.  Thanks.
|
| But I still don't understand how to pass a custom _entity_ (ie. public
| id) resolver.  Surely the URIResolver only gets called on system IDs?
| Or else it is severely misnamed.

Right. There's no top-level hook to the entityResolver() (which gets
the public and system identifiers; see the SAX documentation); you
have to implement that by writing your own parser class.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Faith makes many of the mountains which