packaging questions: docbook-xsl-stylesheets

Easy one first:

1. Is a separate doc package (docbook-xsl-stylesheets-doc) required?

   It seems to me that they should be included in the
   docbook-xsl-stylesheets package, as they are an integral part of
   the distribution and not distributed separately upstream.

   Since the distribution changes rapidly, one really needs the docs.
   Disk space is very cheap these days, too.

My second question is:

2. Where do I install the perl scripts and library files found in the
   bin directory?

The stylesheet distribution from Norm has a flat directory structure

bin/
common/
xhtml/

 These are the files in bin/:

 chunk.pl (a script)
 dbart.xml
 dbchunk.xml
 dbref.xml
 dingbat.pl
 docbook.pl
 removexmlns.pl

Roughly how they work:

 - chunk.pl calls the xml files as chunking config files.

 - *.xml files call the other perl files.

(I use the chunking stylesheets, so I never use chunk.pl)

Does chunk.pl go in /usr/bin? If so, where does the other stuff go?

Then again, since they're all arch-indep, packaging would be easier if
they could stay where they are -- in the bin directory next to the
other stylesheet subdirs in

 /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets-1.29/

Please advise.

Thanks,
Mark