Re: request for XML resources

/ "Cory Snavely" <csnavely@umich.edu> was heard to say:
| Right, simpler parsing, schemas as opposed to DTD--that's the

Simpler parsing, yes. Schemas as opposed to DTDs? I'm not so sure
that's a step in the "easier" direction by any stretch of the
imagination.

Yes, it's true that you can parse the schema with your XML parser so
you don't have to write a parser for DTD syntax (not that that was
ever a deeply burdensome task), but the result is vastly more complex
because it is considerably more powerful.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The stone fell on the pitcher? Woe to