Re: DB 3.1 -?-> DB 4.1

/ Bob Bernstein <poobah@ruptured-duck.com> was heard to say:
| With DB 3.1 I was used to jade outputting the chunked HTML files for, say
| "newsite.sgml", to the directory '../newsite' without any intervention on my
| part. I did *not* have any mention of out-dir or use-output-dir in my
| stylesheet driver file.
|
| Now I find that jade outputs good HTML, properly chunked, but the files wind
| up in the same directory as the source SGML. No amount of tweaking with
| use-output-dir or output-dir seems to have any effect on this. My guess is I
| have addled something in the process of installing the new debs. Here's my
| driver file (a little untidy, sorry!):

I can't imagine that DB 4.1 had anything to do with this, but if you've
changed stylesheets, that might be a problem.

| I notice in the stylesheet docs mention of 'dbhtml PI's. I understand these
| are statements of the form
|
| <?dbhtml output-dir="/home/wingnut/jtan_site/newsite">
|
| but I cannot for the life of me find any discussion anywhere of how to use
| them. Would a statement like the one above go in a stylesheet?

It would go at the very top (inside the root) of your document, not the
stylesheet.

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | To others we are not ourselves but a
http://nwalsh.com/            | performer in their lives cast for a