Re: Testing the new boot floppies

Previously Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Some means of selecting valid tags in a given context.

Hmm, you could do that in vim I guess but nobody has done it.

> I've redirected this to the SGML list to see if others agree with you.
> It's certainly easy enough to remove the psgml requirement -- I just
> think that would cause more problems and confusion than it would
> solve.

Personally I'ld make it so that something recommends emacs and make
tasksel use "dselect install" so the recommends are pulled in by default.
That would give the best of both worlds imho unless I'm missing something.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |