Re: Docbook

On Thu, Sep 02, 1999 at 10:18:24AM +0200, J.H.M. Dassen Ray" wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 02, 1999 at 09:42:05 +0200, Dominique ROUSSEAU wrote:
> > I have debian 2.1 (slink) installed, I know there are some packages
> > installed to handle sgml, and I have also seen a docbook DTD package. My
> > question is a bit stupid, but how using these tools could I make a
> > postscript or html output from a document I write with Docbook syntax ?
>
> See the Makefile in
> http://www.wi.LeidenUniv.nl/~jdassen/onderwijs/stuva/debug for an example.
>
> > I didn't find a db2ps or docbook2ps...
>
> There's a "db2ps" script in the "cygnus-stylesheets" package.

Thanks all.

The Makefile blurps because I'm missing some jadetex files, and
cygnus-stylesheets is part of potato.
I think I'll upgrade somme packages to potato and all should be well.

Dom

--
Dominique Rousseau <d.rousseau@nnx.com> - http://www.neuronnexion.com

The number you have dialed is imaginary.  Please divide by 0 and try again.