Re: Docbook

On Thu, Sep 02, 1999 at 09:42:05 +0200, Dominique ROUSSEAU wrote:
> I have debian 2.1 (slink) installed, I know there are some packages
> installed to handle sgml, and I have also seen a docbook DTD package. My
> question is a bit stupid, but how using these tools could I make a
> postscript or html output from a document I write with Docbook syntax ?

See the Makefile in
http://www.wi.LeidenUniv.nl/~jdassen/onderwijs/stuva/debug for an example.

> I didn't find a db2ps or docbook2ps...

There's a "db2ps" script in the "cygnus-stylesheets" package.

HTH,
Ray
--
J.H.M. Dassen                 | RUMOUR  Believe all you hear. Your world may
jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl      | not be a better one than the one the blocks