Re: How do you guys handle PNG/JPG binary files with potential payloads for all the image viewers?

I feel like ClamAV would be the cheapest and easiest solution for handling png and jpgs, But like Sebastian said it does depend on use case. There are multiple av scanners/solutions but many are paid services, I've been using clam av for my email setup and it feel like it's been sufficient. You would need to enable png/jpeg extensions for ClamAV if that would be your plan and some sort of sandboxed environment for clamav/imagemagick iirc.

P.S I've just subscribed to this list, so please excuse me if i repeated any information as I can't see this whole email thread.

 Shubo