Re: Debian: automated embedded code copy discovery

I think it will be ok to avoid using CFinder.

It was originally used as an alternative algorithm to find embedded
code relationships. However, it has a much higher false positive rate
(it detects false relationships when it shouldn't). I was originally
considering not using this part of the system for Debian because of
the false positive problems.

--
Silvio