Re: non-executable stack (via PT_GNU_STACK) not being enforced

On Thu, 2010-10-14 at 20:09 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On mar., 2010-10-12 at 05:34 -0500, Jordon Bedwell wrote:
> > Also to add, the benefits of NX on PAE far outweigh those of not having
> > PAE,
>
> Like, not booting at all?

Like, going and buying a better computer? I have no problem booting my
mums computer with PAE and NX (and it's almost 5 years old now ~ built
with heavily proprietary hardware from Dell)  Don't blame the kernel for
your hardware.

You must also be a politician or news anchor on the side too.  Taking
things out of context and replying out of context.  Always pro to do so,
that way you can subjectively reply.