Re: Linux infected ?

Quoting Sam Kuper (sam.kuper@uclmail.net):

> 2009/1/29 Rodrigo Hashimoto <rodhash@gmail.com>
> > In the first attempt the iceweasel didn't respond, then I tried again and I realized the iceweasel was trying to use the wine.
>
> I never let weasels drink alcohol ;-)
>
> Seriously, though, I hope you get to the bottom of this. I've long
> wondered about cross-platform security risks like this, though I'm
> afraid I'm not knowledgeable enough about them to help out in your
> case.

Matt Moen (no relation, but a friend) has done ground-breaking
research/comedy -- yes, it really was both at the same time -- on this
subject:  http://www.linux.com/articles/42031

--
Cheers,              Crypto lets someone say "Hi! I absolutely definitely have
Rick Moen            a name somewhat like the name of a large familiar