Re: Linux infected ?

2009/1/30 Tito Pelon <titopelon@proyectopqmc.com>:

> Eduardo M KALINOWSKI-4 wrote:
>>
>> Please keep replies on the list.

Hi,

For about 2 years i was collecting trojans/worms and stuff like this
from my email server  (amavis + clamav filtering such shit to a
separate folder).

When tried to run 90% of those programs , very funny thing happened ,
like "you must run win32 environment in order to run this program" ;)

regards

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz
Unix SEX :{look;gawk;find;sed;talk;grep;touch;finger;find;fl