Re: Linux infected ?

Am I the only one thinking; "Wine can actually manage to get infected by
malware now? Cool." Props to those guys for their hard work implementing the
Win32 API so completely. Last time I tried testing that (in a quarantined
sandbox) it was an insta-crash. That was a few years ago, admittedly.

Mind you, it because of users like this that I run ClamAV on all incoming
email. Haven't had to berate anyone for trying open something
like "britney.zip" or in this case something that ends in .com because it
sounds like it's probably a website for years. Props to the ClamAV guys too.