Re: Vacation messages (was: Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 1629-1] New postfix packages fix privilege escalation)

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 12:29:32AM +0200, Lothar Ketterer wrote:
> It annoys me, too, but in the end i think 1) that those guys are eagerly
> awaiting their vacation and might not be as concentrated as they could
> be and 2) it takes me around 1s to delete those messages.

Most of them are bound to use broken software that sends out the
broken vacation messages. Both major commercial groupware products on
the market fail to do this properly.

Greetings
Marc

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190