Re: security mirror out of date: 128.101.240.212

--On May 15, 2007 12:14:28 AM +0300 Tomas Nykung <tomas2@multi.fi> wrote:

PS
What I don't understand is why I always got the bad mirror, regardless
how many times I tried to rerun aptitude/apt-get update both yesterday
and today (and on two computers while the first one I upgraded did get
the upgrade without any problem).

The only way I could get the upgraded kernel version was to wget it
and install i by hand.

Not that I will lose any sleep because of this ;) but if someone have
time to shed some light on this I would be grateful.
DS

Random luck, or, probably as, or more likely, bad caching resolver that doesn't round-robin it's cached replies.

--
Michael Loftis
Modwest Operations Manager