Re: security mirror out of date: 128.101.240.212

On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 08:15:11PM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:

> Right, it seems that /org on saens was full.
>
> I've removed saens from the debian-security.debian.org DNS round-robin, and
>  removed a few directories in the security to free up enough space to be
> able to sync the main debian archive.
>
> That allowed a load of old stuff to be deleted, resulting in about 2.5 GB
> of free space on /org, so I've now synced the security mirror and we still
> have ~560MB spare, so I'll put saens back in the DNS for the moment.

Thanks, this fixed the problem.

PS
What I don't understand is why I always got the bad mirror, regardless
how many times I tried to rerun aptitude/apt-get update both yesterday
and today (and on two computers while the first one I upgraded did get
the upgrade without any problem).

The only way I could get the upgraded kernel version was to wget it
and install i by hand.

Not that I will lose any sleep because of this ;) but if someone have
time to shed some light on this I would be grateful.
DS

Tomas