Re: Security Debian Questions

"Abdul bijur Vallarkodath" <abdulbijur@gmail.com> writes:

> Please do not mis interpret this, but I think you guys are posting on the
> wrong mailing list. Please take you doubts to #debian or some debian help
> mailing list.

I think you are confusing debian-security with
debian-security-announce.  The former is for "Discussion about
security issues, including cryptographic issues, that are of
interest to all parts of the Debian community."  The latter is
where "The security team informs the users about security
problems by posting security advisories about Debian packages on
this list."
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org