Still problems with sendmail updates in Stable (libsasl2)

Hi!

I still have dependency problems with the sendmail update on Stable.
I only get libsasl2 2.1.19-1.5sarge1 from security.debian.org while
the sendmail-bin package depends on libsasl2 (>= 2.1.19.dfsg1).

When can one expect to be able to install the sendmail update?

Thank you,
Lupe Christoph
--
| You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear     |
| weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest   |