Re: doing an ssh into a compromised host

> If you forward your agent (-A, or ForwardAgent yes), then the
> attacker now probably has access to all machines where the SSH key
> you used has access.
 Is this indeed true? I was under an impression that ForwardAgent works more
in challenge-response fashion?

And as far as X-forwarding goes - AFAIK if you're setup is like you
describe, then your ssh does not request X-forwarding, thus, there's no way
for remote server to force this upon you.
--
Dariush Pietrzak,
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9