Re: Machine-readable form for debian security advisories

[Lupe dropped from cc: as (I think was) requested]

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 05:25:32PM +1000, Joshua Goodall wrote:
[snip good stuff]
> These nits aside, I can probably use VuXML for my project, even if it
> means extending the DTD. Thanks for pointing it out!

Hi Joshua!

I'm only too happy to evolve VuXML for use by other projects.
If you would be interested, would you kindly post your proposal
to freebsd-vuxml@FreeBSD.org?  It is a public list suitable for
discussing such changes.  Your timing is good, in that I've been busy
for a couple of months and have some free time opening up, and I have
some ideas for a version 1.2 of the DTD also.

Let's see if we can make this a good fit!

Cheers,
--
Jacques Vidrine / nectar@celabo.org / jvidrine@verio.net / nectar@freebsd.org