Re: Machine-readable form for debian security advisories

On Thursday, 2004-08-12 at 14:26:44 +1000, Joshua Goodall wrote:

> Therefore I see a need for a machine readable DSA format. I know there's
> a defined format to the current header, but I'd like to expand on that.

> It will look something like:

Please do not invent yet anoither format if you can avoid it. You don't
mention VuXML (http://www.vuxml.org/), so I suppose you did not know it.
Please have a look there.

Thank you,
Lupe Christoph
--
| lupe@lupe-christoph.de       |           http://www.lupe-christoph.de/ |
| "... putting a mail server on the Internet without filtering is like   |