Re: Backporting SELinux to woody

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 01:29:16PM +0100, Milan P. Stanic wrote:
> That is. I just rebuilt policycoreutils and pam with libselinux1
> which is linked with libattr and it was smooth.
> Now I have to backport coreutils and sysvinit, huh.

Hate to reply myself, but I'd like to inform you that I backported
libselinux, selinux-utils, policycoreutils, pam, coreutils, sysvinit,
checkpolicy and selinux-policy-default to woody. It works under UML.

If someone needs them I can put it on the net or post somewhere, or
maybe help if the help is needed.