From: Jan Lühr [mailto:jluehr@gmx.net]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 10:42 AM
To: debian-security@lists.debian.org
Subject: Tripwire (clone) which would you prefer?

Greetings,

well, I looking for an open source intrusion detection. At first, tripwire
caputures my attention, but the last open source version seems to be three
years old - is it still in development or badly vulnerable?
Then I searched for tripwire in the woody packages and found integrit and
bsign - so which would you prefer and why?
Are there any interesting other projekt that worth looking for?

Keep smiling
yanosz