Re: Tripwire (clone) which would you prefer?

> I did a survey of intergity checkers. I didn't find bsign then, but
 I'd vote against bsign - it modifies original binaries, thus rendering
debian md5 sums useless. ( It would be great if one could get packages with
bsign-signed binaries, signed by DDs or release team ).
 I prefer integrit it's very convienient - and convenience comes with a
price - in default mode of operation it updates your md5sums, so you can
run it and get incremental notifies about what changes in your system.
That might not be want you want.

--
Dariush Pietrzak,
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9