W32/Mydoom@MM (was: Re: )

Incoming from Eduardo Almeida:

> I don't know if all of you already heard about this. This message is a
> virus as you can see below.

Pardon me if this seems a bit thick headed, but why should I care?  The
Windows world is always being attacked by crap like this.  Why is this
news?

I don't use Windows.  Since you're using Evolution, I assume you
aren't either.  So what's the big deal?

Of course if you're using Debian as a mailserver for an internal
Windows network, this may affect you, but what's it got to do with
Debian?

- -