Re: W32/Mydoom@MM (was: Re: )

On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 11:50, s. keeling wrote:
> Incoming from Eduardo Almeida:
> >
> > I don't know if all of you already heard about this. This message is a
> > virus as you can see below.
>
> Pardon me if this seems a bit thick headed, but why should I care?  The
> Windows world is always being attacked by crap like this.  Why is this
> news?
>
> I don't use Windows.  Since you're using Evolution, I assume you
> aren't either.  So what's the big deal?
>
> Of course if you're using Debian as a mailserver for an internal
> Windows network, this may affect you, but what's it got to do with
> Debian?

I use Andreas Metzler's and Marc Haber's Exim4 Debian Package. I use the
Heavy Daemon with Exiscan-acl compiled in.

in the /etc/exim4/conf.d/acl/40_exim4-config_check_data

     deny  !senders = :
          condition = ${if !def:h_Message-ID: {1}}
            message = RFC2822 says you SHOULD have a Message-ID.\n\
                      Most messages without it are spam,\n\
                      so your mail has been rejected.

There now it pertains to Debian!
--