Re: More hacked servers?

> So, give the people some time and after the details are disclosed -
> learn from their experience and use it in your work.

Let's examine natural disasters, e.g. a typhoon.  The pros agree that
the public must be able to get to timely reports issued from the
disaster control center, via e.g. local radio stations.

Here in the debian world, there was one announcement posted on the
21st, then blackness.  One assumes those in charge have been replaced
by zombies and the typhoon is headed our way.