Re: More hacked servers?

Le 12379ième jour après Epoch,
Jim Hubbard écrivait:

> After the Linux kernel server got hacked a few weeks ago, and now
> this successful attack at Debian, my confidence is shaken.

What kind of confidence? You can trust that every system, every OS,
every program can be hacked/cracked. Nothing is crack-proof.

> I hope we'll see full
> disclosure about exactly what happened and what's being done to
> prevent it.

The main difference between debian and *the other world* is that all
is detailed, all is published, except passwords ;)

--
Everything you read in newspapers is absolutely true, except for that
rare story of which you happen to have first-hand knowledge.