Re: is iptables enough?

Quoting Kjetil Kjernsmo (kjetil@kjernsmo.net):

> Well, I'm primarily responding to your second question, but the way I
> would do it, if I had the resources, would be to get a small Pentium
> 133 MHz box, booting from a floppy and use it as a router and firewall.
> No harddrive, a complete wasteland.

You could do that with Linux Router Project floppy images -- but booting
from floppy is really cramped.  Through some miracle of economising on
space, they finally migrated to libc6 and kernel 2.2.x, but God only
knows how.

Using a CDR gives you a lot more space.

--
Cheers,                                              "Java is COBOL 2.0."
Rick Moen                                              -- Deirdre Saoirse Moen