Re: Peace is not off topic

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Andreas Kotes wrote:

> I fear my system may be used for psychological cyberwarfare, i.e. I
> might get e-mails messing with my brain. what can I do? ;)

http://zapatopi.net/mindguard.html

p.s. I certainly don't have anything to do with mindguard and only mention
it as it is security related (heh!) and an amusing distraction from the
poop sandwich GWB is trying to feed the world.  Well, it gave me a chuckle
and hopefully this isn't a tired old joke to everybody here.  ;)

Cheers,
-ian