AW: Peace is not off topic

Sorry that i didnt send it to the list, so i think this should be to the
lsit, either

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Robert B Wilson [mailto:han_solo55@juno.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. März 2003 02:12
An: k-egg@gmx.de
Betreff: Re: AW: Peace is not off topic

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 01:53:47 +0100 "Andreas Vitz" <k-egg@gmx.de> writes:
> >> Find this hard to believe?  Then you are not paying attention.
>
> >I'm afraid you are the one who has not been paying attention. The
> US
> can't have peace when there are people with chemical and biological
> >weapons who would be willing to die to destroy the US.
>
> Who do you think you are ??!!!
>
> Why do you think iraq will destroy your holy USA ?? Don't you think
> Iraq
> CAN attack any country on earth ??
> using missiles that reach 110 to 180 kilometers, the iraq cant't
> destroy
> the US. I don not know whom the iraq will attack but
> I think that they won't attack the US!!

I don't think Iraq will destroy the US.  I think that Iraq might supply
chemical and/or biological weapons to terrorists who would definitely
attack the US.  i never said anything about the missiles.  chemical and
biological weapons do not require missiles to deliver them.

> USA wants to be a "global player",okay USA is a global player, but
> bush
> plays a game that nobody wants to play!!

and what game is that?

> I agree that iraq shouldn be allowed to have biological/chemical or
> what
> ever - weapons. BUT the US shouldn't either.
> NOBODY has the right to destroy/ or even harm anybody on this HOLY
> earth!!

I agree with you on that.

> I agree that the force that the US-Army by there presence in the
> gulf-region puts on Saddam Hussein is good. I don't belive without the

> presence of the Army sadam wouldn't do anything.
> BUT I hope that there will be NO need to fight a war agains Saddam,
> besides a  psychological  war !!

right now it IS only a psychological war, but what will happen when
saddam realizes that?  i don't think a psychological war will have much
of an effect then!

--
Robert Wilson
han_solo55@juno.com