Re: The same debian - different packages

In article <[🔎] 20030924130420.GA1650@przemek.pgf.com.pl> you wrote:
> +++-==================-==================-====================================================
> ii  ssh                3.4p1-1.woody.3    Secure rlogin/rsh/rcp replacement (OpenSSH)

> ii  ssh                3.4p1-2            Secure rlogin/rsh/rcp replacement (OpenSSH)

looks like somebody installed ssh some (long) time ago from testing or
unstable on server b. This is a problem, since it is the higher version
number. Another thing where package build-stamps may help to generate a report.

"Packages more recent on security server but not downgraded"

I think there is somewhere a tool to compare the package list against a
release file, this might help to find all the packages which are out of sync
with the server. Anybody?

Greetings
Bernd
--