Re: The same debian - different packages

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 07:44:16PM +0200, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> looks like somebody installed ssh some (long) time ago from testing or
> unstable on server b. This is a problem, since it is the higher version
> number. Another thing where package build-stamps may help to generate a report.

Then just download the package file manually and do:

dpkg --install <oldsshpackage>

And you should be sorted unless you have dependencies on newer
libraries as well. Probably not though. I've recently forced
just such a downgrade to insure I had a safe patched version.