Re: The same debian - different packages

Yogesh Sharma, Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 09:14:52AM -0700:
> As far as my understanding goes, ssh was patched recently for security
> fixes, so it should be coming from security.debian.org not us.debian.org.
> Now security.debian.org is not at all mirrored for security reason than
> how he has 2 different versions of ssh ?
> 1 Does he has proper /etc/apt/sources.list which includes ssh also
> 2 what are the dependencies for for versions of ssh

Good point about the fixes coming from security.debian.org.

The sources.list and preferences were the same on both machines, ie there
was no pinning.

I no longer have the wron version of ssh installed, so I cannot check on
dependencies.