Re: The same debian - different packages

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 01:04:20PM +0000, przemolicc@poczta.fm wrote:
> ii  ssh                3.4p1-2            Secure rlogin/rsh/rcp replacement (OpenSSH)

This version of ssh is neither directly from woody (which still has
3.4p1-1) nor from security.debian.org (which has 1:3.4p1-1.woody.3, and
probably never had 3.4p1-2 because that would be a bigger version number
than the current one).

So I assume you got this package from somewhere else (early testing,
proposed-updates or some 3rd party archive?)

What's the output of apt-cache policy ssh on that system? What's the
latest entry in ssh's debian changelog?

Jan