Re: about sendmail hole - relay restrictions bypassed

	In all fairness, if this issue is in regards to the Verisign cluster
fsck I don't think this has any place in Sendmail personally but rather
in getting Verisign to un-fsck the problem and/or fix DNS servers not to
respond in that manner as to allow that to happen...

	Regards,
	Jeremy