Re: cracked? "rm uses obsolete (PF_INET,SOCK_PACKET)"

> Good luck... The only good thing about being compromised is that it
> makes you more paranoid about being on the net.

paranoid I now am!!

I always found the concept of script kiddies amusing ... but if I ever found
this guy I'd ring his neck. Is there any way I can track him down ? (I have
already backed up some stuff and wiped my hard drive)

After following the debian "how to secure your system" instructions, I would
like to go a step further and install snort or something. Is that going too
far? ... is snort the relevant thing ?

etienne