Apt-get only security patches

Hi all,

Probably a stupid question, but one I don't know the answer for. Is
there any simple way of telling apt or dpkg to *only* download and
install security patches instead of other changes to a release [thinking
testing or unstable here]. For example on one of my "stable" machines,
the following happens when I do apt-get upgrade -u:

The following packages will be upgraded
  kdewallpapers mime-support
2 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/1030kB of archives. After unpacking 105kB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

Obviously neither is of real security importance, but will be updated
nevertheless. [I don't want to remove the standard stable source from
sources.list]

Sources.list:

deb ftp://ftp.is.co.za/linux/distributions/debian stable main contrib
non-free

deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free