Re: Apt-get only security patches

On Wednesday, 2003-05-07 at 10:35:45 +0200, Rudolph van Graan wrote:

> The following packages will be upgraded
>   kdewallpapers mime-support

> Obviously neither is of real security importance, but will be updated
> nevertheless. [I don't want to remove the standard stable source from
> sources.list]

Please read DSA-292-3 and DSA-296-1.

I suppose kdewallpapers is just updated to keep the version number in
sync with the rest of kdebase. Had you updated the other KDE packages
before?

HTH,
Lupe Christoph
--
| lupe@lupe-christoph.de       |           http://www.lupe-christoph.de/ |
| "Violence is the resort of the violent" Lu Tze                         |