Re: Unidentified subject!

Hello David,

Am 14:48 2003-03-30 -0600 hat David Ehle geschrieben:

>On spamassasin, I havn't used it, so this may be a stupid question, but
>would it be impossible setup it or an equivelnt on the list?
>
>That might be a good compromise between making the list member only (bad)
>and getting Spam (bad).
>
>David.

It is already done !!!

I if you are subscribed like me to 16 debian lists and
debian will deactivate the spam filter, you will have
to download more then one Mbyte SPAM a day.

Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.
| Michelle's Internet-Service                    Inh.  Michelle Konzack    |