Re: SPAMMED ONCE AGIN !!! (Was: Re: Under 10 bucks, cell phone antenna boosters. qmnh coxehywqphhnsg)

Am 21:44 2003-03-30 +0200 hat Bernard Lheureux geschrieben:

>On Sunday 30 March 2003 16:03,  wrote:
>The previous one was a porono site promo, now this one !!!
>WHY ISN'T THIS LIST PRIVATE ONLY !!!

Sorry but this was discused many times on this list since I am
already more then 4 years Debian user.

I am subscribed to 16 Debian Lists and get around 20 Spams a
week...

Please note, that I am subscribed with the e-Mail
debian.mailinglists@fre... and the Mails are in a local Archive
for the use of curently 17 users.

But I get around 120 Spams each day on this e-Mail !!!

Which mean 100 Spams directly !!!

was someone which had made a lookup on the Mailing-List-Server to
get this Address...

The Server lists.debian.org is very good protected with a anti-spam
software and it filters already the most.

So I think, you can filter one SPAM per day by yourself.

Oh yes, I have two another E-Mails (12 Lists) to download Mails and
I get arround 80 Spams a day in plus...

Which mean I have to download each day 1,3 MByte of this Bull-Shit

Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.
| Michelle's Internet-Service                    Inh.  Michelle Konzack    |