FW: OpenSSH updates

-----Original Message-----
From: Boyan Krosnov
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 9:48 PM
To: 'Odair'
Subject: RE: OpenSSH updates

you are mixing debian stable with openssh stable.
debian stable does not and will never include the latest version of any software, except probably right after being released.

Every package has to take its way from unstable through testing and down to (most probably the next) stable
In the current stable (woody) you'll only get security updates.

BR,
Boyan Krosnov, CCIE#8701
http://boyan.ludost.net/
just another techie speaking for himself