From: gabe [mailto:gabe@bdmedia.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 7:59 AM
To: debian-security@lists.debian.org
Subject: machine monitoring packages

I would like to know what ppl think is the best package for monitor
servers, at my last work place they were installing "mon".  In my new
job they use Nagios, which I'm not to sure about due to the fact that
installation / configuration goes wrong.  Most importantly there's no
deb package for Nagios which makes me not wanna use it in the first
place.

Any comments or thoughts welcomed

--

Gabriel Granger

|   /V\     L I N U X - Debian                |
|  // \\    The force is strong in this one   |