Say, wheres 2.2.20?

Say, stable doesn't seem to have 2.2.20 available to it yet, and yet
that's supposed to be the most stable 2.2.* kernel out according to (I
think it was the HOWTO on E-Infomax I read it, but they're down right
now) a howto I was reading. Whats' the deal?  It's been around for some
time now, and yet still not on stable...?

Sorry to be such a whiner.  I wish I was up to speed enough to be the
one installing it, but I'm not yet.

--
http://www.eskimo.com/~xeno
xeno@eskimo.com