Re: Exim Relay [ O.K.]

> What do you think about nessus report?

Some of the nessus plugins give false positives. I can tell you first
hand that you will also get a lot of false positives for the relaying
plugins if you are running postfix. The trick is to use multiple tools
to check if you are an open-relay. It looks to me like you are okay. I
woudln't sweat it much. If you are really ambitious you could take a
look at the nessus plugin and figure out why it is giving false
positives and report a bug to nessus-devel@list.nessus.org.

--
---
Nathan Valentine - nathan@nathanvalentine.org